Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Spring Blooms Family picture
I have some bushes that bloom for a short time and only about 5 days of that it looks good enough to take a pictures. So here it is. I love this bush I will never get rid of it.

Sean 6months old
Saige almost 4yrs. The beautiful trouble maker


Courtney 5 1/2 yrs. She has her firs loose tooth.



Here is our newest addition.
Hugh
We addopted him on May 2nd.
He was 8 weeks old when we got him and he has already grown up so much since then.
All the family loves him. Saige is the one that bothers him the most. I feel like I am always saying things like "don't pick him up", and "get off of him", " leave the poor dog alone".
Courtney is more mature so she is not so bad. She handles him really well. She is very assertive with him so he doesn't bite her as much as he does with Saige.
Sean likes to touch him but doesn't want Hughs wet nose to touch him.
JB treats him like he is his baby. Maybe more than his children because Hugh really doesn't need me for anything. JB could take care of him is self.
We love Hugh and are glad to add him to our home.






1 comment: