Wednesday, March 4, 2009

My Dad is Finally home

My mom was so cute this picture was taken before my Dad got off the plane.
It was a very could day in February. It was snowing the wind was blowing pretty good. All of us were so ready for Dad to be home. Almost all of the kids were there.
Saige and her cousin Katlyn.


Courtney spent most of her time in the stroller. I think it was just a little to early for her to be out of bed.


Dad gave all the grandkids a hug.




Trevor and JB.





Emily , Camille and Olivia dancing to the music.



Dad and Mom.
My Mom was so cute to watch before my Dad got off the plane. She was trying to over analize what she was going to do when she saw my Dad. Maybe that spot would be best or maybe up there, I think I will grab him and pull him under the tape up there.
It is so nice to know after all these years that she loves him that much.
Thanks for being such a great example.





I feed Sean his cereal for the fist timeon the 25th of February. He would shove his fists into his mouth even after I had fed him on both sides so I decided it was time. He is doing really well with it. He is also starting to do baby talk. I love it.







AFTER








Sean recieved his first haircut at three months old.









BEFORE




















Isn't that the cutest smile that you have ever seen.











Sean was blessed on 1st of February. Courtney and Saige were both sick so they only came to sacrament then went home with Grandma Cleta. So me and JB spent some quiet time with Sean after church before we picked up the girls. I am so greatful to have a husband that holds the priesthood.














4 comments:

  1. Sean is growing so fast, he is so stinkin' cute. I am glad your dad is home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Corrine this is Camille's old friend Hailey(Olsen) does your sister have a blog, I would love to get in touch with her!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray for your dad!! sean is soo very cute and big now. I like the new do- he looks really handsome in his blessing outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Corinne! I didn't know you had a blog! Yea! Now I can keep up with what's going on in your life! You're little baby is so cute! It's fun to see pictures of your family, I haven't seen them in so long!

    ReplyDelete